Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Absolutely Normal Chaos

Absolutely Normal Chaos
Sharon Creech


This book made me feel like it was worth it to read it. I think this was a little like a dairy because it told it from her view. This helped me understand because it showed me that it wasn't a regular book because it has a lot of personal opinion. Also it helped so I could understand her character. It was a book for me because it was exiting and not boring.

Mary Lou Finney the main character changed a lot. In the beginning it says she is like why is everyone going out with boys who are not so great, but in the end shes the one with the romance. She starts to become like this because she has crush on Alex Cheevy. Carl Ray also changed from a quite secretive person to a person he told what he was thinking. He changed after his father died. Beth Ann changed from loving this boy to hating this boy because he was dating someone else.

The main problem was that Mr. Futz died. After that the everything changed. He was the one of the main problem because after Carl Ray's father died his other father got mad at Carl Ray for caring so much of a person who abandoned Carl Ray and his mom. I would make the book longer because I loved it. The main message I think is that someone who raised you is your true parent not the person who gave you birth.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. But Mr. Furtz did not abandon Carl Ray and his mom. Carl Ray's mom left him and then she got pregnant. When she came back for Mr. Furtz he was gone. I do think that the author's message that you wrote is correct. I also hoped that Mary Lou continued a little more because I liked this book so much.

    ReplyDelete